WHY CHOOSE WGS
Westbourne Grammar is a leading independent School in Melbourne. The School has a dynamic curriculum and values learning, hard work, honesty, integrity, self-responsibility and mutual respect.
Our School focus for each student is on academic excellence and personal development, to give each student opportunities to reach their full potential in an increasingly complex world.
Westbourne Grammar’s international reputation is founded on:
- Academic excellence
- Educational continuity from Kindergarten to Year 12
- State-of-the-art technology
- Provision of specialist environmental studies
- Vibrant and dynamic performing and visual arts programs
- Extensive sporting facilities
- A dedicated international students’ centre
- A strong sense of community
- Students continuing onto tertiary studies
- Extensive co-curricular programs
The main School Campus is located on 50 hectares at Truganina, 20 minutes’ drive from the Melbourne CBD. It comprises a Children’s Centre, Kindergarten and Junior and Senior School, and was established in 1978. The School’s original Campus, established in 1867, is at Williamstown and houses classes from Prep to Year 3.
Westbourne Grammar School is a non-denominational Christian School and all students attend chapel on a regular basis.